Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Wisconsin Thing...

Something I saw in the parking garage this morning that struck my fancy. This is really only something you'd see in WI. If I were more talented with Photoshop I would change the sign letters and have it say something like "In case of fire, carry cows down stairs.." or something. Honestly in case of fire I will either be throwing the cows off the building or just abandoning the cows altogether.




For my Ichabodian friends...This is a joke...It's not real. Someone just stuck a foam rubber cow thing on a sign.

2 comments:

Cheryl L Johnson said...

You might see it in VT. We get newscasts from there since we live so close - the other night the headline news story was: "Keeping the Cows in Business"... In WI you may or may not save the cows, but in VT I bet cows come before people...

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Ichabod; Have you seen that the Real Ichabod is back? Scathing words directed at the 'Reverend'. Funny how one is judged by his own standards by others.

I'm not one to kick a guy when he loses his job and all, but life has a funny way of making what goes around come around. I've seen it too many times.

Butthead